Tour of Central America
Unit price per
only -11 left in stock
Enjoy free shipping!
Take a tour of Central America with this exquisite bundle of our Costa Rican San Lorenzo Tarrazu, Honduran San Vicente Yojoa, Guatemalan El Pacayal San Miguel. This bundle includes one 12 oz. bag of each.
- Roasted to order - and to perfection - in small batches
- Sustainably and ethically sourced
- 100% specialty-grade Arabica coffee
- Includes brewing instructions
- 1% for the Planet Member
- Specialty Coffee Association Member
Costa Rican San Lorenzo Tarrazu
From the renowned El Guachepelin farm in Costa Rica's most sacred coffee growing region, we bring you our San Lorenzo Tarrazu. Vivid, citrusy, and bright, it features an exciting array of exotic floral notes. Look for lime, hibiscus, and lavender.
- Origin: Tarrazu, Costa Rica
- Variety: Caturra & Catuai
- Elevation: 4700 - 4900 ft.
- Process: Fully-Washed & Sun-Dried on Patios
Honduran San Vicente Yojoa
This coffee comes to us from a cluster of smallholder farms in the Las Flores micro-region of Santa Bárbara in Western Honduras. The beans are washed on the farms and sun-dried at the San Vicente dry mill in Peña Blanca. In the cup, Yojoa has a soft, savory body with an overall mellow profile. Look for raw cocoa and caramel, with notes of black walnut and plum.
- Origin: Western Honduras
- Elevation: ~5,000 ft.
- Process: Hand-Picked and Wet-Processed
Guatemalan El Pacayal San Miguel
This lot comes to us from its namesake farm in San Miguel Pochuta, Guatemala. In terms of flavor profile, this is a very unusual coffee in that it seamlessly combines both bright and savory characteristics. Look for dominant lemon and cocoa notes with hints of nougat and honey on the back end.
- Origin: San Miguel Pochuta, Guatemala
- Variety: Bourbon, Caturra, & Catuai
- Elevation: 3500 - 5200 ft.
- Process: Fully-Washed & Sun/Guardiola Dried