Guatemalan El Pacayal San Miguel
Unit price per
only -19 left in stock
12 oz Bag. This lot comes to us from its namesake farm in San Miguel Pochuta, Guatemala. In terms of flavor profile, this is a very unusual coffee in that it seamlessly combines both bright and savory characteristics. Look for dominant lemon and cocoa notes with hints of nougat and honey on the back end.
- Origin: San Miguel Pochuta, Guatemala
- Variety: Bourbon, Caturra, & Catuai
- Elevation: 3500 - 5200 ft.
- Process: Fully-Washed & Sun/Guardiola Dried
- Roasted to order - and to perfection - in small batches
- Sustainably and ethically sourced
- 100% specialty-grade Arabica coffee
- Includes brewing instructions
- 1% for the Planet Member
- Specialty Coffee Association Member