Unit price per
only -42 left in stock
12 oz Bag. Gatamaiyo features a bright, savory flavor profile with a light body and a warm, lingering finish. A variety of citrus notes dominate but a pleasant background of earth and spice is also present. This exclusive, hand-processed lot is part of a very small harvest from the Kijabe community farm, located along the edge of the Gatamaiyo Nature Reserve, in the southern extremes of the Aberdares.
- Origin: Southern Kenya
- Elevation: ~6,000 ft.
- Process: Natural, Wet Processing / Hand-Picked / Sun-Dried on Raised Tables
- Roasted to order - and to perfection - in small batches
- Sustainably and ethically sourced
- 100% specialty-grade Arabica coffee
- Includes brewing instructions
- 1% for the Planet Member
- Specialty Coffee Association Member