Honduran San Vicente Yojoa
Unit price per
only -30 left in stock
12 oz Bag. This coffee comes to us from a cluster of smallholder farms in the Las Flores micro-region of Santa Bárbara in Western Honduras. The beans are washed on the farms and sun-dried at the San Vicente dry mill in Peña Blanca. In the cup, Yojoa has a soft, savory body with an overall mellow profile. Look for raw cocoa and caramel, with notes of black walnut and plum.
- Origin: Western Honduras
- Elevation: ~5,000 ft.
- Process: Hand-Picked and Wet-Processed
- Roasted to order - and to perfection - in small batches
- Sustainably and ethically sourced
- 100% specialty-grade Arabica coffee
- Includes brewing instructions
- 1% for the Planet Member
- Specialty Coffee Association Member