Sumatran Sipangan Bolon
Unit price per
only -45 left in stock
12 oz Bag. This lot is produced along the Western shore of Lake Toba, in Northern Sumatra. It brews a rich, heavy bodied cup loaded with complex layers of earthy flavor. Look for notes of tobacco, squash, and a tame spiciness.
- Origin: Lake Toba, Northern Sumatra
- Variety: Typica
- Elevation: 4200 - 5000 ft.
- Process: Hand-Picked, Wet Hulled, & Sun-Dried on Patios
- Roasted to order - and to perfection - in small batches
- Sustainably and ethically sourced
- 100% specialty-grade Arabica coffee
- Includes brewing instructions
- 1% for the Planet Member
- Specialty Coffee Association Member