Papua New Guinean Mount Bosavi Reserve
Unit price per
only -108 left in stock
12 oz Bag. This special reserve lot is grown on several small plots on the Southern slopes of Mount Bosavi in one of the most remote areas of Papua New Guinea. The cherries are grown the old way, without the use of fertilizers or modern farming equipment. All processing is done outdoors, by hand, in traditional woven reed baskets. Our Mount Bosavi Reserve is rich and savory in profile, with bold notes of nut, fresh peppercorn, and orange spice.
- Origin: Southern Highlands
- Elevation: ~5,000 ft.
- Process: Forest-Grown, Hand-Picked, & Wet-Processed
- Roasted to order - and to perfection - in small batches
- Sustainably and ethically sourced
- 100% specialty-grade Arabica coffee
- Includes brewing instructions
- 1% for the Planet Member
- Specialty Coffee Association Member