Nicaraguan Mancotal Apanas
Unit price per
only -28 left in stock
12 oz Bag. This lot hails from the small-plot growers in and around the Lake Apanas region of Nicaragua. Its character is sweet and nutty with an unusually silky body and a lingering finish. Baker’s chocolate and black currant stand front and center, but subtle background notes of raisin and walnut are also present.
- Origin: Lake Apanas, Nicaragua
- Variety: Bourbon, Caturra, & Catuai
- Elevation: 3500 - 5200 ft.
- Process: Fully-Washed & Sun/Guardiola Dried
- Roasted to order - and to perfection - in small batches
- Sustainably and ethically sourced
- 100% specialty-grade Arabica coffee
- Includes brewing instructions
- 1% for the Planet Member
- Specialty Coffee Association Member