Decaf Colombian Valle del Cauca
Unit price per
only -12 left in stock
12 oz Bag of Decaffeinated Coffee. This lot comes to us from the Finca Potosi coffee farm in Caicedonia, a municipality in the beautiful Valle del Cauca region of Western Colombia. The farm has been run by the Herrera family for over 40 years and they pride themselves on sustainable cultivation and amazing quality. The cherries are wet-processed on-site, which gives the Herrera's strict control over the quality of the final product. Valle del Cauca has a silky medium body with a very savory character. Look for hints of cocoa, caramel, black cherry, and peach.
- Origin: Western Colombia
- Elevation: ~5,400 ft.
- Process: Hand-Picked and Wet-Processed
- Roasted to order - and to perfection - in small batches
- Sustainably and ethically sourced
- 100% specialty-grade Arabica coffee
- Includes brewing instructions
- 1% for the Planet Member
- Specialty Coffee Association Member