Available for a limited time!
12 oz Bag. Celebrate the season with an all natural pairing of specialty coffee and warming spices. Our Pumpkin Spice coffee features our Honduran San Vicente Yojoa and a special, hand-made blend of real cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cloves, and allspice.
No syrups. No extracts. Just coffee and spices.
As a coffee and spice blend, this offering is only available ground.
- Roasted to order - and to perfection - in small batches
- Sustainably and ethically sourced
- 100% specialty-grade Arabica coffee
- Real, hand-blended spices
- Includes brewing instructions
- 1% for the Planet Member
- Specialty Coffee Association Member
Ingredients: 100% specialty Arabica coffee, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cloves, allspice
Guatemalan El Pacayal San Miguel
This coffee comes to us from a cluster of smallholder farms in the Las Flores micro-region of Santa Bárbara in Western Honduras. The beans are washed on the farms and sun-dried at the San Vicente dry mill in Peña Blanca. In the cup, Yojoa has a soft, savory body with an overall mellow profile. Look for raw cocoa and caramel, with notes of black walnut and plum.
- Origin: Western Honduras
- Elevation: ~5,000 ft.
- Process: Hand-Picked and Wet-Processed