Ethiopian East Harrar Abidir
Unit price per
only -63 left in stock
12 oz Bag. This lot comes to us from the legendary Harrar region of eastern Ethiopia. What makes this particular Harrar coffee so special is that it consists of 100% pure Abidir beans (most so-called Harrar coffees are blended with lower quality beans). It is also notable for the extremely intensive hand-sorting that it undergoes after harvest. In the cup, look for notes of dark chocolate and mild strawberry, followed by a rich, earthy finish.
- Origin: Eastern Ethiopia
- Variety: Ethiopian Abidir
- Elevation: ~5,500 ft.
- Process: Natural, Wet Processing / Hand-Picked
- Roasted to order - and to perfection - in small batches
- Sustainably and ethically sourced
- 100% specialty-grade Arabica coffee
- Includes brewing instructions
- 1% for the Planet Member
- Specialty Coffee Association Member