Costa Rican San Lorenzo Tarrazu
Unit price per
only -50 left in stock
12 oz Bag. From the renowned El Guachepelin farm in Costa Rica's most sacred coffee growing region, we bring you our San Lorenzo Tarrazu. Vivid, citrusy, and bright, it features an exciting array of exotic floral notes. Look for lime, hibiscus, and lavender.
- Origin: Tarrazu, Costa Rica
- Variety: Caturra & Catuai
- Elevation: 4700 - 4900 ft.
- Process: Fully-Washed & Sun-Dried on Patios
- Roasted to order - and to perfection - in small batches
- Sustainably and ethically sourced
- 100% specialty-grade Arabica coffee
- Includes brewing instructions
- 1% for the Planet Member
- Specialty Coffee Association Member